Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Recipe: Grilled Lamb Chop

Hubs and #IsaacIsyrafLim are big fans of lamb. Today, I made, well, grilled, lamb chop for lunch.
It's very easy really. I got the frozen readily marinated lamb from @rembaufoodwanted. And all I had to do was defrost it, heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking, add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3 1/2 minutes for medium.
The boys usually eat it with mint sauce but today I was a bit lazy so I just stir fried the remaining sauce from the container and walaaa, delicious BBQ sauce to go with the chop. Delish! Really recommended. The meat tastes very fresh, no funny smell (I'm not a fan of lamb because of the smell but this one, no smell) and very juicy.
Try it. They do COD too I think. Look them up on Instagram @rembaufoodwanted and Facebook at www.facebook.com/Rembaufoodwanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?