Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SunMed Health Screening Promo: Check Your Health For Less!

Calling all mothers, daughters, wives and sisters!
Preventive healthcare has become very common in today's dynamic lifestyle. No longer do we only consult a doctor when signs and symptoms appear - many of us take a proactive stance with health checks to detect abnormalities early and to improve our chances of a full recovery. 


For ladies who are thinking of a health screening, good news from Sunway Medical Centre! Concurrent with the recent International Women's Day, you can get a screening specially focusing on feminine health issues at excellent value, with Lite Lady packages customised for women below 40 and those aged 40 and above.

Get an evaluation of your medical history and a clinical examination plus thin prep, breast and pelvis ultrasound, and a doctor’s consultation, as well as mammograms for women aged 40 and above. Lite Lady package prices begin from RM399 only!

I myself have registered for this promo and have scheduled  for the screening next week. Spoken to my friends about this and some of them shared their concerns about doing a check up as they are afraid of finding out something nasty about their bodies. To me - I take it as a responsibility to find out if there is anything wrong with my body and if yes *touch wood*, I would go above and beyond my power to find the best treatment so that my babies will never need to live this life without their mother (at least not until they are all grown up). I owe it to them, to take good care of myself.

I understand that some encountered the not-so-pleasant experiences where their doctors order a series of laboratory tests that are unnecessary and often counterproductive in healthy adults, like a complete blood count or urinalysis.Therefore, it is very important to really do your research, talk to your doctor and find the best health screening package that suits you financially.


I have been doing my annual medical check ups (plus preventive care) and this Lite Lady packages by SunMed is probably the most value that I have ever encountered.


For details on screening preparation and terms and conditions, call 03-7491 1198 or 03-7491 1302 or log on to www.sunwaymedical.com.my/patient-care/health-packages/lite-lady-wellness-package  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?