Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy birthday, dear husband

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday and like every other year, he will tell me not to plan anything - no need present and no party please. And like every other year, I will plan something and I will get him something special.

If you know me, you'd know how amazing my husband is. He puts our needs before his - ALWAYS! I love this man with every cell and fiber in my body and I pray to God to always shower him with all the love the world can offer cos he deserves it.

I will try to come back and write more about this great man. Until then - I just have one request from all of you dear friends.

Please pray for his good health for I cannot live or want to live without him. Please pray that our love grows stronger each year for this love can only makes everyone around us better lover.

God bless.

--
YL

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?