Friday, January 2, 2015

New extended family

I have so many things to blog about (other than sharing recipes) but things have been hectic - in a good way.

My life had a few major turns in 2014.

I gave birth to Sophie Olivia Lim. After confinement, I had to work on freelance basis due to obvious change in our lifestyle, coping up with having another baby in particular. Fortunately, after a few months, Sophie started to adapt well with the babysitter so I went back to working full time. Eventhough it was not easy (being in such field of work), but I slowly felt like I was getting my mojo back.

And then Sophie was hospitalised due to false measles and high fever for a few days in November. She lost her appetite and was very fatigue. Our hearts broke into pieces (she is okay now). So after some serious discussions with hubs, we decided for me to quit my job to stay at home and raise the kids.

But God had another plan for me. You see, I had a pretty dramatic life and then things started to fall into place when I got married to my husband. And since then, God has always been very generous in showering me with only good things. All praises to the Almighty.

Sophie started doing very well. She got her appetite back and she was back to being the happy lil baby she always is.

And we decided that I should go back to work. Well, there were (are) bills to pay. Started looking out, got a job offer and it was a good one (you see what I meant, God is so kind to me, always). The best part about it is the location, its in PJ. I love PJ. And I missed working in PJ. After examining the options and we decided that I should explore this wonderful opportunity. I said yes.

It has been a month. And I thank God that I said yes to the job offer despite the hesitation and doubts. Don't want to jinx it but it feels like another Uptrend to me. It feels like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?