Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nikon 4300, Duck Rice

As promised, I finally dug out my faithful trusty Nikon 4300 from the car trunk. Here are some shots from this evening;



My desktop as you can see. I know I have weird wallpapers.



Hunny's CLK DTM AMG Mercedes parked at the doorway :)

I then had my breakfast + lunch + dinner with some colleagues since Auntie Cass's buying dinner;



Eggs is a must when having Duck Rice



Dinner sponsor



An entire duck for dinner of 4



The infamous Simon



I just wish hunny was here to have this meal with me though she doesn't like duck :( I just miss her so damn much

1 comment:

  1. Ah that Nikon, the loyal old camera. Which has been with us for so long, to everywhere :)

    Duck rice, I don't fancy but you, I fancyyyyy :D

    I miss you too baby.

    ReplyDelete

You saying?