Thursday, September 11, 2008

no title


I usually don't talk about politics here (only in the car with Honey) but I can't help myself not to post this;

"I want them to take this as a warning from the Malays. Malays and Muslims have been provoked many times. We have been patient because we want to maintain stability in the country .."

What the fuck? I don't think all of the 'Malays' I know or I work/worked with or schooled with or even those who I bumped into at the streets feel the same way he does. Or worse Muslims? Hello? Never heard of other races Muslims ka? At least not all do think that way, hor? Correct me if I am wrong.

Bull shit. What dignity. By not saying sorry after do something wrong (or hurt somebody's feeling) is DIGNITY? Yeah right!

Another bullet-farking-point to bring down the harmony-ness. MCH!CB.KNN.

Note: Don't get me wrong. I am just aggravated by this type of people who love to use race, religions or anything for the sake of themselves.

2 comments:

You saying?