Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Niuxezui, Ara Damansara

Again, skipping meals. Urm salivating (I havent's eaten lunch yet).

By the way, it's Niuxezui at Ara Damansara, PJ. The customer awareness promotion is really storming PJ and KL through Radio, Press and the most powerful ad is 'word of mouth'. Last two weeks, I went there with honey to buy the pussy willow plant for new year, errrr, honey was actually on medical leave on that day because of too much work for the past few days before and (haha) we bumped into few of his colleagues doing shopping (for new year as well) .

I asked him; " how the heck they managed to come all the way here to just shop for a plant?"
And he said; "well it's widely promoted! Everywhere!"

Do you know that the road leading to this place is really jammed? The tunnel is always going to flood when it rains and the roads at the housing area there are so la sempit.

It's going to be the hottest place in PJ. At least for now.

And now, the Big Apple Doughnut is standing tall there. Starbucks is even taller. So more competitors and more eatery. Good and nice place to walk in the evening.

The tall 3 stories Starbucks!


Last night, after cooked dinner for Nat and Syahir, we went there (acting as a host maa) :)
And yes urm, we went there! Browsing through the stalls full of clothes and handbags and belts and shoes and etc.

They are enjoying my cooking and keep saying "sedap la!"


The lovebirds.

And I bought myself a high waist belt. It's cheap, RM26.00 for that? I think that's really cheap! And I actually saw few nice dresses and handbags, wanted to buy but Nat was being a mummy saying that I don't need those. Once got back home, I told honey about the dresses and handbags and he promised me that we are going tonight after work to buy!!!!!Whihoo!

Nat and I, leaving the place to USJ2.


So, to cut it short, it's a nice place. Not too rowdy and the stuffs are quite affordable, it's at flea market price range.

Enjoy some of my pictures taken and you can have an idea all it looks like. Actually there are more to see.





For your referance;
It is best known as situated in front of Crimson Apartments at PJU1/1A. Turn right to go Ara Damansara, PJ.





So, come every one! Let's browse though the new hottest place in PJ!!!
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. you cooked for them but not for me?
    waaaaa :(

    by the way, we go when we have time ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. well written (general article)

    the hair suits you though.

    So, if i am coming i can just ring you and you can bring me jalan-jalan there is it?

    ReplyDelete

You saying?