Friday, January 11, 2008

The Day I Respire the New Year Air with a Smile

Waking up from a perfect sleep this morning,

I know that I have simply accepted the 2008

I know THAT,

2008 is not that bad
I slowly letting go 2007
I will also learn to "don't know don't care" people
I feel so excited for all the changes!
I can't wait to grow old with HIM!

Though, I hate to wake up every morning,
Though, I hate to let you go for shower ;p!
Though I hate you for tickling me every morning
But, I love to wake up in your arms - EVERY morning!!



It starts in my soul and I lose all control
When you kiss my nose, the feeling shows
Cause you make me smile

Baby just take your time now
Holding me tight....


7 comments:

  1. hehehehe!
    you gotta shut up!
    i am envying you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. happiness will be yours forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey darling!
    dun get me wrong.just pissed of wit sum1.heee.ur blog is super sweet.u n the boyfie super CUTE;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe,
    so how's life?
    missing me? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Yan,

    Maybe you shouldn't talk too much about your personal life here.

    I know you are happy but I don't think so you need to tell people out there how your life is.

    Well, maybe you are not actually that happy but trying to prove to everybody how happy you are with your so called loving boyfriend.

    Try to keep low ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is wrong with you Anonymous?
    if you envy her just say so la.
    she's happy and we are happy for her so wtf?

    whats about not writing about personal things in blog that you are talking about?
    since when people cannot write about personal things in blog?
    you really came from cave lah!

    ReplyDelete

You saying?