Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Day I feel So Lonely (for nothing)

It has been days of a new year that makes me feel so funny.

Why there's no translation for this funny feeling?
Why there's no chance for changes?
Why the love doesn't play the role now?

Why it ended?
Why it's been replaced?
Why you need to leave?
Why you take along my happiness with you?

Don't feel like smiling
Don't feel like laughing
Don't feel like trying-anymore
Don't feel like working
Don't feel like living
Don't feel like waking up in the morning
And don't feel like falling asleep at night

The day I'd kill to be back in 2007
The day I think 2008 is not for me....

5 comments:

  1. I received your sms.
    ey baby girl!
    be super extra strong!!!
    you just need to smile and talk to somebody :)

    i am here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you superwoman!
    you just need hugs!!!!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. put,
    thanks. i know you are always there.

    jayne,
    :D Thanks sweets!

    mya,
    heeee come gimmeahug!!!


    thanks a lot guys :)
    feel better seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babes,

    I know it's late but dowan to miss saying this;

    you are super-woman!
    hang in there!
    tho 2008 is not for you(compared to 2007)Seb is always there for you at least :)
    And, i heard you finally got the job right? so there's nothing to feel sad about 2008 nemore!
    love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete

You saying?