Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Adrian & Zaini's wedding ( 3rd June 2007)

I have been extremely overwhelmed by the enthusiasm and interest from so many people during the 3 days trip to Kota Bharu especially by Adrian who I just met for the first time.

Fun during the 3 days 2 night trip with new friends and groom's relatives. At first both of us thought that there's nothing to do there since Kota Bharu is well known as a dull place for people like us.

Rumor has it that we will end up making babies in Hotel room because of dullness :p

But it appeared differently, there's plenty to do on the trip though. We went to beach(unplanned) and had good meals there. And the most interesting thing is we made new friends and it was totally fun!

We wanted to learn new cultures and obviously we were there for a break from all the stress, and we did learn something from the wedding, Adrian himself, the fun group and the people itself.

I will attach some photos here once I manage to upload the pictures from Seb's camera.

And since the pictures are not uploaded yet, I cant really write now, will wait for the photos and I will write more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?