Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Adrian & Zaini's wedding ( 3rd June 2007) Vol.2

Have managed to upload the pictures to my notebook.

was looking through the pictures just now and I laughed at myself and keep on smiling. It was fun!



When I looked at the chocolate fondue's pictures, suddenly I feel like eating chocolate. Just received sms from him, he is resting at home now, just watched cranky on DVD ( he supposed to go home and sleep immediately but still have time to watch DVD- I bet he got the problem sleeping again :D)

And as for myself, still stucked in office, just finished doing my power point presentation for tonight's meeting, and now waiting for the bosses to arrive to start the meeting and in the meanwhile I am blogging.

Sigh, am so tired, I cant even open my eyes, yea, reached KL this morning at 5.45am after 8 hours in bus, took cab home and we had a short sleep, woke up and came to work. He managed to run back home to sleep at least but I still stuck here with all the monkeys :D

But he much needed this sleep cause I think he didn't sleep at all in the bus last night, keep on pampering me...thank you baby :)heee...I just love those moments..Gee...

Now back to our topic, the wedding. Coincidently, last week before we went to Adrian's wedding, I read in an article saying that wedding is a merger between two parties, changes are needed in merging, which we cant avoid. I think it is really true, how hard we try not to change our life,personality, and all-the merger will automatically change them.




lemme give you the definitions of wedding:

    1. The act of marrying.
    2. The ceremony or celebration of a marriage.
  1. The anniversary of a marriage: a silver wedding.
  2. The act or an instance of joining closely: a wedding of ideas.
And marriage:

A marriage is an interpersonal relationship with governmental, social, or religious recognition, usually intimate and sexual, and often created as a contract. The most frequently occurring form of marriage unites a man and a woman as husband and wife.[1][2] Other forms of marriage also exist; for example, polygamy, in which a person takes more than one spouse, is common in many societies.[3] Beginning in 2001, the legal concept of marriage has been expanded to include same-sex marriage in some jurisdictions.

Taken from my best free encyclopedia- WIKIPEDIA!!! :D

Well if we want to talk about rights and obligations, there are so many things to talk about.

Your responsibility as a husband and wife, and when you decided to start a family, need to think about kids, the cost to raise up at kid in this challenging world and last but not least your personal time with you partner!!!

And by marrying somebody, your responsibility will be as huge as handling a big multinational company.


If you love your partner- I think marriage is not a problem- the changes needed, the responsibilities and the completely new life.

As for me, if there is a guaranty that your partner will be with you for the rest of your life without being tied up with the merger- I don't mind not to get married, just need an honest life partner that loves you as much as you love him!

But it is hard to guaranty that, the reason why somebody don't want to tie himself with this title is because their biggest fear: to lose their freedom! So, when there isn't a marriage, there isn't an honesty! That is what people may think I guess, as for me, I really hope that there is a hope that the faith and trust will be there, without getting involved with the official biggest event called WEDDING!!!


During Adrian's wedding, I saw tears of somebody, tears of happiness I hope. I really hope so.

I saw happy faces, non of them with sulky faces. I saw a life, I saw honesty, I saw love efforts.
I saw LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?