Tuesday, May 29, 2007

things that make me happy

I start drafting the 100 things that make me happy..... (in a random order)

1. Climbing into a bed with fresh, tight sheets. With a lot of pillows.

2. Putting on a brand new pair of underwear or most likely G-string.

3.Falling asleep on the beach with the sun on my back.

4. Eating so much chocolate that my tummy hurts.

5. Shopping at book stores or shoes stores.

6.Falling in love with a character in a novel like in GOOD GRIEF

7. Losing any sense of self when I dance or drink.

8. Sweating so hard whenI run that my underpants stick to my butt since I hardly sweat..sigh..what's wrong with my body?

9. Eating my mum's home made food.

10. The first, 'I-love-you-so-much-mummy'.

11. Bright, fresh, and cold flowers, especially touching my skin in a lei..prefer white roses..but, if the difficulty to get white roses is the reason for him not to get me roses, I think I don’t mind a red or brown or black or yellow rose.Hahaha..

12. Red lolies - jelly beans, star bursts, sour cherries, etc

13. Sighing softly when i lie into bed to fall asleep, surrounded by clean sheets and lots of pillows, and scratch me ass while somebody is staring at me..:P

14. Eating Indo-mee at the odd hour of night

15. When my mobile beeps and there's a message that I long for…a sms like this “Am home! I had great evening with you”.

16. Sleep or nap during lunch hour which is totally ILLEGAL..(which is very very awful to do- but I do sometimes..Hahaha)

17. Going to flea markets

18. Smelling the faintest wiff of his used clothes.

19. Watching a dance movie

20. Wet hair that still smells like shampoo

21. The way he look at my ass :)

22. Getting my mails from him like last time, a long long love letter.With songs dedicated to me.:D

23. An expensive nice smell hand and body lotion

24. A coordinated kitchen

25. A new wardrobe with new pairs of shoes and earings and tops and pants...hahaha

26. Watching my grey's anatomy series

27. Going jalan-jalan with him, wasting time

28.Meeting his friends- being a good girl-More hahahaha…

29. Eating ice cream with him

30. Go to gym with him around- while every body gonna stare at me- and I will pretend that I don’t notice people looking at me..Hahaha..

31. Go to Malacca or anywhere with him.

32. Moviesssss……

33. Eating chocolate of course…awwwwww…..

To be continued…Heee….

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?