Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SOTONG now is back normal!

hmmm...
How should I start?

Well, last few weeks, i was soooo moody and sotong-it was a very difficult time for me and also for everyone who was there with me...

Trying to get things right. And was having a lot a lot of problems..

And these few days, i feel better, work is starting to get better at least, i am trying ..-yes- communication is really needed to sort things out.

My relationship is getting better i guess :S (skip this issue :D) I am happy- obviously!!
til Cliford keeps saying that i am glowing..?? haha

At home- ummm.. things are really getting better. Thank you all for trying-for sorting THINGS out-for cleaning the hse- for enjoying the TV moments together again- to get better!!!

My girlfriends- they can really get me moving on- thanks darlingssss!!!!

My play group friends- awww....you guys are wonderful!

To fendi- thank you man! you finally keep your words! you are doing a good job! he is happy. SHE is happy :P and i am happy to see your progress! trust me- this is soooo worth it!!!

To Mike- a BIG 'thank you' for always being there for me- every night- when i really need somebody to talk to- btw SKYPE is awesome!!!

Last but not least, to my love!! Thank you for being patient, for giving both of us a chance to taste the happiness together!

For everyone!!!! THANK YOU!!!! for always being there for me, for never leave me behind though i was being like a Grinch, like a bitch, like a real sob-ber or like a loser!!! it was just my moments and for friendship's sake- Nat- I owe you my shoulders- one day!!!!

I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?