Tuesday, May 29, 2007

are you ready for SEX?

I dunno y..but I feel like talking about this topic..maybe because I’m ready to grow up which I’ve never done before even after so many experiences I had in life..

S-E-X. It is a word loaded with social taboos and cultural mystery. It is 100% necessary for the continuation of the human race and yet it is treated as if it is unnatural, even down right dirty. IT'S NOT! But this stigma is what makes parents freak out when their teen announces he or she is ready to give it a try. And I think I can still remember my mom’s reaction when I first told her that I want to know how does actually SEX functions?ehe..But I think its normal enough. I mean, as a mother aite?

Interesting… when I asked Michael about SEX, he was so prepared to answer all my funny questions. What is actually SEX? How to prevent pregnancy? Should we use condoms? And he even bought me a pack of condoms! Interesting hor :P..and he actually did explain to me the difference of SEX and MAKE LOVE..(Which I also heard from somebody I love?..hmm..maybe..)

Now, although this reaction is an instinctive one for parents to have, it is not without some merit. Sex in the new millennium is filled with risks - both emotional and physical. Gone are the days when the only worry the sexually active teen had was unwanted pregnancy (and then that was something the girl worried about more). Or maybe one hottest issue is ethics and religions babes!!

Y2K ushered in a new "non-sexual" revolution fueled by rampant STDs, record teen pregnancy rates and the incurable AIDS virus. AIDS is on the rise among teens and the fact is, if you are sexually active, you can get it*. If you are considering having sex for the first time there are a few things you MUST know.

One of the most mysterious of the sexual milestones is the elusive "first time". Everyone who is sexually active has had a "first time" and most people will tell you it was nothing like they expected it to be.

For boys, the "first time" is a sort of stepping stone to manhood, a sign that you are well on your way to being a real man. For girls, visions of the first time are often clouded with ideas of romance that are more based in dreams than in reality.

The decision to have sex should never be taken lightly. If you are making it without any thought you shouldn't be having sex - plain and simple. But if you have given your decision some real thought there you are bound to be full of questions. You have probably heard rumours about what sex are like and what can and cannot happen "the first time". Let us clear up the myths and present you with the realities.

Just a simple reminder, do it if you really feel that you are ready.dun ever do it because u think u love him,gals..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?