Monday, November 24, 2014

Back to blogging?

My life has been a little bit of a roller coaster as of late.

I gave birth to the most beautiful girl in the world about 9 months ago.


I changed my job. I have been so busy juggling work, family and friends, I hardly have any me time (no, I am not complaining). So I thought, maybe, just maybe, by writing my thoughts down, on how my day went will substitute to the lack of me time I used to have. 


Of course it won't be as same as going for manicure pedicure appointment or painting the town red with my bestie. But its a good start to reward myself with, don't you think?


So here I am. Reading through all my old posts. Trying to figure out if setting this blog to public is a good call or not. 


Well, lets give it a try. Its not gonna kill me right?


#StayBeautiful


Love,

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?