Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Truth

Oh, when was the last time I blogged? Doesn't really matter cause I am sure no one is reading.

Been reading lotsa poems lately (hence my last two posts). Even thought of buying all those hard covers - because I thought it would be cool to have them on my coffee table.

Managed to go through some of my most oldest posts. Reminiscing old memories. Those were the days when I used to blog a lot, wrote about every thing that I had in mind. Most things. And then, came a time when I got so busy and a part of me thought 'what is there to prove? What is there to show to the world?'. A tiny part of me (which convinced me) that I was only blogging because I was either unhappy or I was trying to prove something to the world.

Was it true?

True or not, does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?