Friday, March 20, 2009

Wonder Pets!

"Wonder Pets! Wonder Pets! Kami datang! Membantu anak kambing dalan kesusahan. Kami tak besar. Dan kami tak kuat. Bila bekerjasama semua jadi mudah!
Hei, Wonder Pets! Yey!"

"Wonder Pets! Wonder Pets! We're on our way. To help a baby goat and save the day. We're not too big. And we're not too tough. But when we work together we've got the right stuff!
Go, Wonder Pets! Yay!"


(Heee, that's one of son's favorite songs. Sorry :P)

He likes it so much he hates it when either one of us try to sing together. lol.

Anyway, last night at One Utama, Honey pointed at one small boy with blonde hair. Chinese kid to be precised. It was obvious that the parents colored his hair to which Honey responded;

"Crazy ah? Damaging the kid's hair like that. If me, hell no I will do that to Boy. He has the most perfect silky soft hair ever. And nice skin too"

To which I countered;

"Yea, I asked him the other day if I can exchange skin with him. And he said "NO!!""

Happy weekend everybody! I am so excited for weekends. Lotsa house cleaning, packing and renovation to do!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?