Friday, June 20, 2008

I call that love too

Last two days, honey called me Lembu.
Yesterday he called me monkey.
:(
Do you think it's cute, guys? Tell me. He said it's cute. It sounds cute too. But I don't find it cute.
I want to call him urm urm
any animal lah!



Translation:

On the way back from work, walking towards carpark....


S: Why la you suddenly don't want to be my friend, hunny?

Y: Cause I feel like merajuk.....hmmpphh!

S: Ha ha ha... you lah! Stubborn like Lembu.

Y: What? You called me Lembu? Aaaaaaaaa!!!!

S: Noooo. I said, you are stubborn like Lembu.

Y: Noooooooooooooo!!! You just called me Lembu!


In the car, listening to some clubs song. I started to dance funnily.

S: I know I know. I got the hint.

Y: What hint, honey?

S: You want to club, right?

Y: Heh! Everytime we club, you always the one who wants to go back early..

S: Hah! Me? It's you who always ended up sleeping on the floor la, on the couch la.....Heee

Y: (giving him an ugly face).......


S: He he he, you look like monkey. Cute!

Y: Haaaaaaa!!!! You called me monkey?
Yesterday you called me Lembu. Today you call me monkey.
That comes to prove how much you love me. Huh! Say you love me!

S: .........speechless.....:S



These are monkeys. For sure.



1 comment:

You saying?