Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I came across this on fb's fun wall and I wanted it to be on my journal. Yeaa just something sweet :)


♥If one day u feel like crying♥
♥Call me♥
♥I dont promise that i will make u laugh♥
♥But i can cry with u♥
♥If one day u want to run away♥
♥Dont be afraid to call me♥
♥I dont promise to ask u to stop♥
♥But i can run with u♥
♥If one day u dont want to listen to anyone♥
♥Call me♥
♥I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet♥
♥But one day if u call♥
♥And there is no anwser♥
♥Come fast to see me♥
♥Perhaps i need you♥

Oh yea, I am back !!! Will upload pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hunny!
    i added u on FB dy
    and yeahhh
    this one soo sweet
    my BFF used to give it to me
    back then in Mas
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quick!

    :)

    Okay okay I check now heeee

    ReplyDelete

You saying?