Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my wished gifts list :)

Dearest friends and family,

Since everybody has been asking me what can they get for me *cough,
I have come up with a list of gift ideas. Most of these items will
help me to set up my new home *wink. Should you wish to get me any of these gifts,
please add a comment below and we will remove the item from the list cause I dont want to end up with 3 blenders right? heee :) Thank you for your thoughtful kindness :)

1. Rice cooker



2. Water boiler

and kettle

3. Slow cooker

4. Water heater

5. L-Shape / long couch ( prefer in beige, white or brown color)

6. Steam iron

Not this one :p

But this one


7. Automatic washing machine and dryer

8. Blender

9. Thermo pot

10. Juice extractor

11. Oven toaster

12. Microwave

13. Pictures Frames/ portraits

14. House decorations ala Balinese

15. TV Cabinet

16. Vacuum cleaner


17. COACH Daphne Large Satchel handbag

18. These electrical items :)




P/S No, I am not kidding :)

Thanks in advance,love.


With gratitude,

Yan

1 comment:

  1. for all who have given the prezziess,
    sorry for not updating this, too lazy and too busy in love la!

    ReplyDelete

You saying?