Tuesday, May 29, 2007

30 things about myself .Vol 1

  1. I take showers that is far too short compared to other girls, and (I guess- I guess la) even take shorter time than him, and have compensated for it by shampooing my hair with my favorite Kadus Shampoo :)
  2. Thanks to him, I have been for holidays at the very odd time and so last minute planned and can be considered as very quick holidays, which is one thing that I've always thought a person should do once in their lifetime.
  3. I have found that the serious headaches that I would often wake up with were caused by sporadic caffeine intake, so I should really stop this unhealthy consumption of caffeinated beverages.
  4. Mostly, I was a good kid; never really getting into any kind of significant trouble, was a good student-scored As in exam-and also never really taking any risks. But it turned up differently when I turned 13 years old. Well, hahaha…
  5. Whenever I think of something even marginally embarrassing I've done in the past, I start talking to myself, I will curse myself and laugh, a habit I picked up only after being alone as of late
  6. These days, I blog a lot but the truth is-last time- I used to insult those who blog . Sorry dolls.
  7. Even though everyone at home says I'm a picky eater, I eat pretty much every type of food, and as such, I can afford to avoid the foods that I could simply take or leave. And after I left my parents' house, I never bother- I just eat- I just enjoy eating man!
  8. Doesn't everyone pick their noses when nobody's looking? Hahaha
  9. My true talent is actually entertaining people.
  10. My first computer was an IBM which is given by my daddy.
  11. With enough practice, I believe I could be an excellent writer, but I don't read enough and am too flighty.
  12. These days my default mood is "despair" since I always feel like I could be getting something done, but only have motivation enough to sleep.
  13. One thing that I really need to do is discover how to organize my time and thoughts better so that I can finish things.
  14. I have always wanted to do the regular assortment of extreme sports - skydiving, snowboarding,windsurfing, scubadiving - but haven't arranged for it to happen, yet.
  15. When I was younger I had a crush on this boy in my class but he is shorter than me- One thing I avoid to get involved -dating a shorter guy!
  16. I'm looking forward to the day I win the lottery so I can finally go shopping!!!!!!
  17. I'm told that I pick up languages pretty easily, and I can sound out things written in the Cyrillic alphabet, but I have forgotten a lot of my five years of Japanese classes.
  18. If I had the opportunity to learn another language fluently, I would choose Cantonese (though it is not a language duh-whatever!).
  19. When I was in school (I was staying in hostel), I said that I hate taking dinner because I got tired of lining up with all my hostel mates in the dinning hall and I will ended up starving in the middle at night and crawling under my room mate’s bed to steal maggi. Hahaha.
  20. I was somewhat hated by classmates in college for not doing all of the homework and never study for exams, but ended up with good result. Duh!!! I am smart la!
  21. At one time, I was thinking to go back to my ex just because I couldn’t stand darkness and being alone when I fall sick and then I started to listen to loud music and sing aloud til my throat pain like hell and fell asleep and forgot about my thoughts to get back to him. Hahaha.
  22. While out with friends who had driven, we once gave a ride to a strange guy who later offered us a cut of his cocaine deal instead of the cash he had originally proposed, and we three silly girls got lost in the area trying to get home after dropping him off.
  23. Given my choice of clothing to wear, I'll probably default to short pants or mini skirts and singlet, but you'll more likely find me in long pants and singlet cause I don’t have a pair of nice legs sigh! :(
  24. I love doing grocery!
  25. I hate when people are being terrible with names is one thing, but I hate both terrible with names and can't-recognize to the point where I am always saying, "Hi, Clifford," on our 3rd meeting and he can only ever say, "Hi," in return. Remember my name for god sake!! I am such a sweet girl duh.
  26. I have been told that I say the 'F' word a lot, perhaps too much and literally have been told not to use it. Duh!!
  27. Good or bad, I speak pretty much exactly how I write, or better put, I style my writing to sound like how I speak: Confusing.
  28. I'm slowly learning not to hate because the fault can just as easily be mine.
  29. I have always secretly wanted to be a good cook.
  30. I have made a concerted effort to write 30 things about myself that don't necessarily depend on each other for explanation, demonstrating how truly meticulous I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?