Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Person to contact in case of emergency.

This morning, I went to clinic to get some medicine for my flu. I have been sneezing for two days.

The clinic was doing a survey for their customers and they passed me a form to be filled in.

I started filling in the form. Put there my name, my address, my contact number and all.

For permanent address I put there One Ampang Avenues' address. I still don't want to let go my memories there.

Then, there's the worst part : Person to contact in case of emergency. I pause, then took a deep breath and fill in -NIL-.

Next to relationship, I write -NIL- again, hating the absence in my life of the word '' the person to contact in case of emergency"

Then I went into the doctor's room, suddenly I have the urge of writing his name down on the form in case of emergency. I imagined him stooping over the gurney in the emergency room, small eyes glittering and whispering, Don't worry. Everything's going to be all right.

Then I realised, that it is impossible and quickly passed back the form to the doctor.

Sigh, long way more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?