Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Grey’s anatomy!!!!!!

Let me begin by saying that I love your show. There are certain things that you do better than most television programs. You do a fantastic job of creating a generally realistic set of social relationship. The conversation is never awkward (unless you want it to be) and they always feel fresh. I really love the characters as people and I want to find out what happens to them. The individual patient cases are unique and interesting too.

I love the season closing of Grey's this afternoon. The summary was much needed and awesome. And if I am not mistaken, it was the last episode for this season.

I think Derek is such a doll, but I loved Patrick (the actually actor) in Can't Buy Me Love. The soundtrack is also just so wonderful.

I kinda regret that I never have glued myself on my couch every Saturday afternoon as I always went out or either sleep like a pig! But at least during gym, I will jog alone and watch it though I noticed all the trainers will look at me and whisper among themselves. Ahh…and as usual, I wont give a damn shit…Need full concentration to watch Dr. Derek though...hehehe...

At least every Saturday afternoon I have reason to go to gym-to watch Dr. Derek since watching at home won’t make me comfortable. But after this, no more Dr. Derek L

Grey’s anatomy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?