Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cooking Men Co

I love, love it when men cook. Something about it that is so sexy - and convenient! When hubs cook for me, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He is not really the best cook in the world but he tries. And to me, that matters. I recently discovered a group of men who cook so well - one of them cooks for his breastfeeding wife whilst she uses her remaining free time after a long day at work to attend to their baby (that was already a hot button for me) and now he is doing this for a living by forming Cooking Men Co.

Cooking Men Co. is a group of individuals who develop high quality and healthy food options and cuisines to suit your tastebuds and palates! 

If you are looking for healthy take-aways for lunch or planning to stay in during the weekends, you should really look them up.

More info on Cooking Men Co. on their Instagram account and Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?