Saturday, July 18, 2015

Eid Mubarak!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone, close and far!

This year Raya has been nothing but beautiful. The Raya preparation was done at our own pace. And the fact that we are celebrating Raya in KL #TeamRayaKL, we got full access to everything we needed.

For one, my Raya outfits were not well done. Our new tailor whom we were not familiar with, only completed our outfits two days before Raya (on the day we had to rush to Kelantan as my paternal grandmother passed away, so I had to ask a friend to pick them up), resulting to, out of shape-not fitting Raya outfits. But it's okay, this is KL! So we went back to our regular tailor and had them fixed on Raya eve. And mummy was happy again hehe.

Celebrating Raya at the comfort of our own home is really just amazing. I was really excited about cooking up Raya feast on my own, and I was very proud of myself too teheeee. Had some close friends over to celebrate Raya with us, visited some old friends and today we are off to visit my aunt and family in Kluang.

I hope everyone is having a good Raya. To me, it's simple. Raya is meant to be celebrated. Everyone should be happy and should enjoy each other's company. And for as long as you are celebrating it with the people you love, your Raya would be wonderful.

Have a sparkling and joyful Raya, everyone! Use this chance of festivities to fix any broken ties and spread more love. Our nation truly needs that now and I am so glad that my timeline is full with happy Raya pictures from everyone I know, despite racial and religion differences. This is Malaysia!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Minnal Aidil Walfaiizin.

From the four of us,
Sebastian, Yan, Isaac and Sophie Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?