Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I used to write miserable posts in my old Multiply account

I was doing some spring cleaning to my inbox when I found this post that I wrote in my Multiply account last few years;

'Why are you doing this to me?' I asked, at last plucking up the courage to speak.

'Because I need some space,' was the terse reply from him. That was all that was said during our on and off relationship. I was overcome with fear and confusion and battling within myself not to cry. Why was this happening? What had I done to deserve this? Who was there for you when you needed a friend to talk to? I badly wanted him to snap, then come and get me, I wanted to tell him it was all a mistake, tell him that he was a self denial, give me a big hug and take me back to the happy moment again.

O'boy I think I could write better last time haha ;)

Love, there's ups and downs

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Was this not long after school ended? LOL

    Love you too Yan. I think you probably had more time to think of what to write last time. And you might've come to realization that over thinking drives people crazy. But helps creates great writing subjects. You think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,

    Hey hey, yea it was not long after school time :) those time when we had too much free time alone and started to think about every damn thing which was only good for writing subjects lol

    ReplyDelete

You saying?