Wednesday, October 17, 2007

happy me :)

I recently heard one of so-called friends whom I met on the net speak on the subject of happiness at her facebook page. She relayed recent studies linking charitable giving to happiness, but missed a few key points which are smile, positive thoughts and role of environment.

Smile : Well it's proven that when you smile, world will smile back at you :) And when somebody like Isyraf smiles at you, it means the world :)

Positive thoughts : Again, though it may sound very bookie or factual, it does help. And as for me, I knew but I didn't practice and when the thoughts came to me, I just do it, well no harm trying right? :)

Role of environment: We tend to like and trust altruistic people because we believe they place goodness, right action and the welfare of others on an equal plane with their own concerns.

It’s hard to like or trust selfish people who don’t show integrity. So when people around us being kind and show their love towards us, there- happiness is coming!

And today, I have decided not to ever open a kindergarten! After ONE day with Isyraf at office, Phew, kindergarten is not an option! Not even in my second or third or any-th options :P

And yess....we had a bliss! We had so much fun running around in office and singing aloud :)
We managed to get thru the day in happy mode cause we smiled, we thought positively and we had great company!

:)

1 comment:

  1. why not kindergarten?
    thought you loveeeee kids??
    hee

    ReplyDelete

You saying?