Tuesday, June 12, 2007

you dont know me,neither do i..


You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

too many words and things in my head now, trying to fall asleep but just cant..have taken a nice hot shower and put on a comfy pajama, having a good furry company( dont get me wrong..hee its my doggy) , also having an unwanted and unexpected company from JAMIE..she just appeared like ghost smsing me.."i am outside your hse"...sigh, well i love her company tho' hahaha! and YES..i smell good! hee :P

sigh..still thinking about work work work and work..last time I had this one wish

" I wish I will only have the desire to think about work"

And now i am suffering to think about work..huhu :( all the time..last time, i never thought that i will take this job sooo seriously, and now my head is really occupied with work. this is totally crazy man! i said no to GYM? i said no to movies and ice cream and SLEEP? oh i should do something about this..haih..

should I trust them? Should i have this high hope on this new project? are they trustable? should I manage it by myself? should I give them a chance? should I use my power as a woman?

sigh!!!

it seems that I have to do it by myself. Being mean, make them keen?

wah, I can be a CEO by tomorrow morning..hahaha!

good night baby!

P/S
here are some photos of a crazy girl during her sleepless night






No comments:

Post a Comment

You saying?