Sunday, June 17, 2007

sighing*

sigh!

sigh!

******

what is wrong yea? am i thinking too much or is something bothering me?
what is it lah, why do i feel so weird- feel like hanging around-its like there's something but WHAT???!!!

these few nights i keep dreaming the same thing.
cant really remember what it is.
but i am pretty sure that all are similar though not so same.
i am worried sick!
why yea?
i think its not a sweet dream, cause if it is,
why everytime i woke up i will feel strange and
keep thinking about the dream, what is it LAH..sigh!
all i know, lately i am happy but why do i dream of something unhappy yea?it makes me sooo worried

hmmm...what the fuck is that LAH?

wait, feel like i know what it is but not sure whether its true anot?well- just forget it LOL

hmmm, how should i put it here yea?

:S

i am CONFUSED!!!!

:|


but i still need to make decision...sigh, how?? please...dont make me feel this way again LAH..it hurts!

i am happy- why suddenly it comes again??

let time decide LOL-dont want to give more burden to myself!

hmm, yesterday evening- was watching TV downstairs- and heard my phone beeps upstairs

~there's a message!~hmm mybe its him! cause i sms'd him bofore that- asking how he is*worried duh!

so i ran upstairs in rush-and slipped out my foot and fell down- i twisted my ankle and........... the sms was not from him!

:(

what a great evening!

and-----after few thoughts, i suddenly got the urge to call my friend to send me to clinic and after all, to top it up- it was raining heavily.

came back from clinic, went upstairs- had some sleep then only received sms from him. well, good to hear that he is okay-thats all i wanted to hear.

ankle hurts-stomach hungry

:(

maybe of all the unlucky things happened- i was still lucky cause at 10ish, rashid called me- i told him that i cannot join him for theater tonight and also told him that my ankle hurts~no other purpose, just wanted to share with my friends, dowan to disturb him cause he is sick himself-and...

this nice guy who just got back from work offered to come by all the way from klang-shah alam to take me out to eat!!!!

he said he doesnt mind to carry me if i cant walk by myself!!!what a luck!! there is still somebody who wants to do this for me??!! but though i cant walk- i cant let another man to carry me, can i? i have a boyfriend! though he seldom do this for me-i love him :D

i felt blessed! to have friends like this...:D

he came over around 1am, we went out for makan- he held me like wah-like i am a princess haha!! haha! he opened the car door, took umbrella, walked me to the table-sigh,these are the things that I really miss these days- craving for actually- to be pampered like a princess- not all the time- enough if it happens once in a blue moon-especially if i am sick-sigh! am i desperate??

nope!

i am not desperate, i just appreciate what my friends do for me and in the meantime-i still expect my boyfriend to do that for me as well- cause its him that i love lately :D

Happy weekend people!

1 comment:

You saying?